ExMake v0.0.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2013-08-16 // about 9 years ago
🚀 This is the initial, alpha-quality release of ExMake. While it should work for many things in practice, expect bugs.
- 👌 Support for Make-style dependency chains.
- 👌 Support for Make-style phony rules (commands).
- 👌 Support for arbitrary Elixir code as recipes.
- 👌 Support for caching of the environment table and dependency graph.
- 👌 Support for parallel job execution with a specific amount of runners.
- 👌 Support for timing of various build steps.
- 👌 Support for loadable libraries that provide macros/functions to assist in writing build scripts.
- Included library for Erlang source code compilation.
- 🏗 Included library for building ExMake libraries.
Built with Elixir 0.10.1.