ExMake v0.1.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2013-08-17 // about 9 years ago
🚀 This is another alpha-quality release, adding various bug fixes, enhancements, and optimizations.
- Error out if a phony rule depends on a file that doesn't exist and cannot be built.
- 👷 Provide better stack traces in debug mode when an exception is caught in a job runner.
- 🛠 Fix a pattern match failure that could happen in the Erlang library if a rule had header dependencies.
- 🛠 Fix the "recipe changed directory" error to actually say what it means.
- Ensure library paths are expanded into absolute paths before adding them.
- Correctly invalidate the environment table cache if a script file changes.
- Wrap the DAG creation process in a timing pass.
- ➕ Add a module for compiling Elixir source code.
- 👍 Allow specifying output directory in Erlang rules.
- ➕ Add a
manifestmacro to specify files to be considered sources of the build cache.
- Lift the arbitrary restriction that
recursepaths could not contain path separators.
- 🔄 Change into the directory the file given to
--fileis located in, and lift a similar separator restriction.
- ➕ Add module caching by using a manifest file in the cache directory.
--clearis passed, immediately assume that the cache is stale.
Built with Elixir 0.10.1.