ExMake v0.2.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2013-08-19 // over 8 years ago
🚀 This is another alpha-quality release, adding various bug fixes and enhancements.
- Error out if a recipe does not produce the expected target file(s).
- 👷 Wait for remaining jobs to exit when a recipe fails, instead of ignoring them.
- 🛠 Fix output directory determination in the Erlang/Elixir libraries.
- Document attributes that are, by convention, reserved for libraries.
- 👉 Make
ExMake.Utils.find_exe/2support a list of names to try instead of just a single name.
- ➕ Add support for caching of
--argsand 'precious' environment variables.
- 🔧 Use previous
--argsand precious environment variables when configuring due to a stale cache.
Built with Elixir 0.10.1.