Avg Release Cycle
987 days ago
- ✅ Tested on Elixir 1.6
- Formatted with
mix formatavailable in Elixir 1.6
- 0️⃣ Default
timeoutfor mqtt TCP connection increased to 10 seconds.
- ➕ Added qos
casematching for qos 2 to return
:noop, to get rid of warnings.
- Stop the connection properly when a client is stopped
- 👌 Support Elixir 1.5.2
- 🛠 Fix
README.mdfor better development environment workflow.
- 🛠 Fix
extrasparams in docs for
mix.exs, so that docs are generated properly in
- ➕ Added link to CHANGELOG in the README
- ➕ Add instructions on using Makefile for running tests.
- 🖐 Handle
gen_tcpconnection failures instead of crashing
- ➕ Add automatic ping to server (based on keep alive) and expect ping response with callbacks
- 🖐 Handle packet ids internally (for control packets with variable header)
- ➕ Adds TLS/SSL support for the library
- 📜 Implement chunked message receiving so as to parse packets sent together
- Replaces all occurences of 65_536 to 65_535 (max limit for 2 bytes)
- ➕ Added CHANGELOG.md
- ⏱ Parameterize
timeoutfor mqtt TCP connection, so it's not hardcoded
- ➕ Add Docker support for development environment.
- ✅ Parameterize server connetion details for testing.
- ⬆️ Upgrade Elixir to 1.2.5
- 🛠 Fixes all the Elixir warning in the new version.
- ✅ Beginnings of MQTT spec tests
- ➕ Add possibility to make Publish packets without id
- Decode/Encode Publish packets without id when qos 0
- Assert Publish packets work on connection if qos 0
- 👍 Allow publish call on client without id when qos 0
- Send back PubAck on receiving Publish packets qos 1
- First version of the project made public
🚀 [Unreleased]: https://github.com/suvash/hulaaki/compare/v0.1.2...HEAD