Startup Job alternatives and similar packages
Based on the "Applications" category.
Alternatively, view Startup Job alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of Startup Job or a related project?
This project is an umbrella project.
- Customer app is for processing data and rendering contents.
- Scraper app is for scraping data from websites.
I created this app to understand Elixir/OTP and get more familliar with React.
Main Technology Stack
- Elixir 1.4+
- Phoenix 1.3+
- Node 7.0+
- PostgreSQL 9.4+
Get the repo.
% git clone [email protected]:tsurupin/job_search.git
Install Elasticsearch in local environment.
Change username and password of PostgreSQL
% vi apps/customer/config/dev.exs
Setup your environment.
% cd apps/customer % mix deps.get % mix ecto.setup % cd assets % npm install
% cd ../../scraper % mix deps.get % iex -S mix % Scraper.Site.Accel.Show.perform("http://google/com", "Test", "Software engineer", "San Francisco, CA, US", :test) % Scraper.Site.A16z.Show.perform("http://google/com", "Sample", "Senior software engineer", "Seattle, WA, US", :test) % Scraper.Site.Sequoia.Show.perform("http://google/com", :test) % Customer.Builder.EsReindex.perform
Create a new OAuth account(URL) (Optional. Google OAuth account is needed to login and logout)
1. Click `Create credentials` and Choose OAuth client ID 2. Select Web Application and Set Authorizedredirect URIs as `http://localhost:4000/auth/google/callback` 3. Set Client ID, Client secret and Authorized redirect URI of your OAuth account in apps/customer/config/dev.exs
Run customer application.
% cd ../customer % mix phx.server
Verify that the app is up and running.
% open http://localhost:4000
- Make Selenium work in background in server.
- Enable users to download their favorite jobs in csv.
- Synchronize favorite jobs with Google Sheets.
The project is available as open source under the terms of the MIT License.
Please create an issue.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the Startup Job README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.