Nebulex is an in-process and distributed caching framework with a set of useful and powerful features such as:
- Inspired by Ecto; simple and fluent API, flexible and pluggable architecture (based on adapters).
- Built-in adapters; supporting local, distributed and multi-level caching.
- Support for different distributed caching topologies, such as: Partitioned, Near, Replicated, etc.
- Different eviction mechanisms, such as: time-based eviction through the expiry time property on the cached objects, multi-queue or generational caching (built-in local cache), etc.
- Object versioning (through the :version property); enabling Optimistic offline locks
- Pre/Post execution hooks
- Transactions and key-locking
Nebulex alternatives and related packages
Based on the "Caching" category
Do you think we are missing an alternative of Nebulex or a related project?
Nebulex RecommendationsThere are no recommendations yet. Be the first to promote Nebulex!
Have you used Nebulex? Share your experience. Write a short recommendation and Nebulex, you and your project will be promoted on Awesome Elixir.
Recently added Nebulex resources
Be the first to add one!