Phoenix Toggl alternatives and similar packages
Based on the "Applications" category.
Alternatively, view Phoenix Toggl alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of Phoenix Toggl or a related project?
You need to have Elixir v1.2 and PostgreSQL installed.
To start your Phoenix Trello app:
- Install dependencies with
- Install npm packages with
- Create and migrate your database with
mix ecto.create && mix ecto.migrate
- Run seeds to create demo user with
mix run priv/repo/seeds.exs
- Start Phoenix endpoint with
Now you can visit
localhost:4000 from your browser.
- Install ChromeDriver with
npm install -g chromedriver
- Run ChromeDriver in a new terminal window with
- Run tests with
If you don't want to run integration tests just run
mix test --exclude integration.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the Phoenix Toggl README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.