Avg Release Cycle
1116 days ago
- ⬇️ Drop lager and use Elixir Logger instead;
- ➕ Add integration tests to most events;
- ⚡️ Update packages;
- 🚀 Change releases to not include Erlang binaries.
- The cacertfile file is optional now to run using SSL. Thanks to @darrencauthon!
- 👍 Ensure support to Elixir ~> 0.14.2;
- ⚡️ Update deps.
- 👉 Use extracted library Signaturex to validate HTTP signed requests;
- ➕ Add lifetime to disconnection event on Console;
- ⚡️ Update to Elixir 0.13.*;
- 👉 Use Maps where ListDicts were before;
- 👉 Use hex dependencies where possible (JSEX and Signaturex);
- 🚀 Use exrm to release.
- ⬆️ Upgrade to Elixir 0.12.4;
- ⚡️ Update dependencies;
- 👍 Return correct error codes on non supported protocol and wrong app_key;
- 👌 Support only Pusher Protocol between 5-7;
- ➕ Add real-time Console to follow events happening on Poxa.
- ⬆️ Upgrade to Elixir 0.12.1;
- ➕ Add simple integration test;
- 👌 Support protocol 7;
- Check for protocol when connecting websockets;
- ⚡️ Update deps;
- ✂ Remove deprecated code on crypto.
- 🛠 Fix user_id sanitization
- 👉 Use just one process property for presence channels
- ⬆️ Upgrade to Elixir 0.10.1
- ✂ Remove duplicated userinfo on presence subscription success;
- 🐎 Use
gproc:goodbye/0instead of automatic cleanup for performance reasons;
- ✂ Remove shared counters and use simple
- 🛠 Fix the way we check connections from the same user on presence-channels. This was leading to a critical error on presence channels;
- ⚡️ Update JSEX dependency.
- ⚡️ Update to Elixir 0.10.0;
- ➕ Add partial support to REST api:
- ➕ Add automated releases using relex;
- 🛠 Bugfixes.