scenic v0.8.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2018-09-21 // over 1 year ago
- 📚 Many documentation improvements
- 📇 Rename Scenic.Component.Input.Carat to Scenic.Component.Input.Caret. This is a breaking change.
- 📇 Rename Scenic.Cache.Hash.compute/2 to Scenic.Cache.Hash.binary/2
- 📇 Rename Scenic.Cache.Hash.compute_file/2 to Scenic.Cache.Hash.file/2
- ➕ Add Scenic.Cache.Hash.binary!/2
- 📇 Rename Scenic.Cache.Hash.compute_file!/2 to Scenic.Cache.Hash.file!/2
- ➕ Add ability to put master styles and transforms in a ViewPort config.
- Fold Scenic.Math into the main Scenic project
- Cursor input is now only sent if the mouse is actually over a primitive. This solves
an inconsistency where sometimes the incoming point would be in local coordinate
space and sometimes it would be global. If you want to capture that sort of input, either
cover the space with a clear rect, or capture the input.
- ➕ Add the
:directionoption to the
Dropdowncomponent so can can go either up or down.
- ➕ Add specs to functions in components and primitives
- ➕ Add the Toggle component. Thank you to Eric Watson. @wasnotrice