serum v0.13.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2019-04-22 // over 2 years ago
- 🏁 Now the Serum development server works on Microsoft Windows, by using a platform-independent way to create a temporary directory. (by @kernelgarden, PR #32)
- 🛠 Fixed a potential issue which might cause an infinite loop when a Serum
- 🛠 Fixed a potential crash which can happen if the destination directory has no write permission. Serum now exits gracefully with error messages.
- Serum no longer crashes when the destination directory is not writable. Instead, it exits gracefully with an error message. (#35)
- The values of
@all_postsvariables in EEx templates match the latest official documentation. (#36)
- 🔌 The table of contents plugin now preserves markup inside source
<h6>tags when building TOC list items.
- ➕ Added
Serum.Plugins.SitemapGeneratorplugin, which generates a
sitemap.xmlfor blog posts. (by @kernelgarden, PR #33)