shards v1.0.1 Release NotesRelease Date: 2020-11-07 // 12 months ago
Previous changes from v1.0.0
- 🚚 Make
shardsjust a library to work locally and move
shards_distto a separate project/repo #52.
- 📇 Use the metadata ETS table for storing the partitions TIDs, instead of building atoms in runtime for table names #55.
- ♻️ Refactor shards to use TIDs instead of names (atoms) for handling the partitions #54.
- 👌 Support named and unnamed tables #53.
- Create the module
shards_groupas dynamic supervisor for creating/deleting tables dynamically as part of a supervision tree #56.
- ➕ Add module
shards_enumfor the enumerable-based functions.
- ➕ Add simple implementation for
shards_enum:pmap/2,3to support parallel execution.
- 🔧 Make configurable parallel execution for operations involving all partitions
(like query-based functions) via
- 🔧 Make configurable the max timeout for parallel executions via
- ✂ Remove module
shards_tasksince it is overkill and not needed anymore.
- 🛠 Fix and/or improve docs.
0.6.2doesn't compile on OTP 23.0.3 on OS X 10.15 #48.
- Migrate from pg2 to pg (OTP 23) #47.
- 👌 Support for
- 🛠 Fix
shardsspecs to consider the case when
🔀 Merged pull requests:
- Prepare v1.0.0 #51
- 🚚 Make