timex v3.4.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2018-07-12 // over 1 year ago
NOTE: There are breaking changes in this release. This is not going to result in a major 🔖 version bump, as the old behavior did not match the docs, and was incorrect to boot. In other words, the 💥 breaking changes only affect you if you relied on the incorrect behavior, if you were expecting the documented behavior, then these are not breaking changes.
- ✅ Interval.contains?/2 to test if one interval contains another
- Interval overlap was being improperly calculated
- Interval behavior with respect to open/closed bounds was incorrect (open bounds were being treated as closed and vice versa)
- Intervals could be created with invalid from/until (i.e. creating an interval with an until before the from)
- 📚 Interval documentation improvements for clarity