Avg Release Cycle
744 days ago
- ⬆️ Bump package version in mix.exs 515cac7
- 🔀 Merge pull request #18 from redrabbit/master 3139096
- ⚡️ Set min version to 1.4 and update .travis.yml 0bfb02d
- Replace Mix dependency :poison by :jason 7181de7
- 🔀 Merge pull request #12 from ukita/master dedcfcd
- ⚡️ update to run under 1.4 f0c4c5d
- ⚡️ update dependencies 1bce6ad
- 🛠 fix elixir 1.4 warnings 49ef18f
- Merge pull request #9 from jeffweiss/update_for_elixir_1.3 8d168b0
- increase minimum Elixir version to 1.1 4cb5fdf
- ⚡️ update unicode string escape sequences for 1.3 0fbc26a
- 😌 relax requirements for dependencies c38b89b
- 🆕 new docs location and remove custom publish task d5cef58
- ➕ add hex badge to readme [ci skip] 3c433b6
- 🛠 fix bugs in manual doc release 3c6c536
- contributors field is now maintainers 12342f6
- Update dependencies for Elixir 1.0 release.
- Initial release.
- Does everything the Ruby version does, typically faster!
- Most operations are at least ~50% faster in microbenchmarks.
- Notable exception are the
.find_by_*family of functions, which appear to run ~50% slower. (Slow is relative of course, in this case, it means ~0.4ms/op on my hardware.)
- Should be API compatible with the most recent release of the Ruby version of the library. Setting the version number accordingly. Minor releases will be versioned independently, but will make an attempt to keep major version numbers consistent to feature set across different platforms.