Awesome Elixir has a "changelog" section under all projects. You can find it next to the "Repo" button in the header. There are two features that make it unique.
- It is an aggregation of parsed "CHANGELOG.md" files and releases information from Github. This way, it is easier to see all changes in a single place and a uniform style.
- All changelogs are "emojified". This helps with identifying each change easier. Emojification is achieved by parsing each line and applying a specific emoji based on the first word or some other tokens.
The combination of the above two makes package changelogs on Awesome Elixir unique.
As you know, an example is worth a 1,000 words 🚀
Checker Framework 3.4.1 (June 01, 2020)
🔖 Version 3.4.1, June 1, 2020
-Ainfernow takes an argument:
.jaiffiles to store the results of whole-program inference.
.astubfiles to store the results of whole-program inference.
-Ainferis deprecated but is the same as
-Ainfer=jaifs, for backwards compatibility.
🆕 New command-line option:
-AmergeStubsWithSourceIf both a stub file and a source file are available, use both.
2893, 3021, 3128, 3160, 3232, 3277, 3285, 3289, 3295, 3302, 3305, 3307, 3310, 3316, 3318, 3329.
MapStruct 1.4.0.Beta1 (June 01, 2020)
- 👉 Make use of constructor arguments when instantiating mapping targets (#73) - Also supports Java 14 records and Kotlin Data classes
- 👌 Support using "." for targeting current target object (#1406)
- 👌 Support value mapping between
- 👌 Support
@Mappingin meta annotation (#807)
- 👌 Support Gradle incremental annotation processing feature (#1420)
- 👉 User control over mapping features (direct, method, conversion, 2step) (#695)
- 👌 Support mapping from/to Java 14 records (preview feature) (#2014)
- ➕ Add
EnumNamingStrategySPIs (#796, #1220, #1789, #1667 and PRs: #2089, #2100)
See release announcement for more information.
- ➕ Add "verbose" processor option to print out details if required (#37) - Can be activated by using the compiler argument
- 👀 Qualifiers work dubiously in 2 step mappings (#1714) - See Behaviour changes
java.lang.Objectas intermediate result in 2 step mappings (#1698)
- ➕ Add imports to
- 0️⃣ Annotation processor option for default injection strategy (#1792)
- 👍 Inconsistency in support of containers (enum vs non enum type) (#1788) - Allow mapping between enum and non enum in the same way as mapping between primitive and objects
- ⚡️ Strange error message when mapping with adder update method (#1719)
- 👌 Support for conversion between
- Do not allow using qualifiedBy and qualifiedByName with expression in Mapping (#1851) - This never worked, with this change we are adding a compile error if you try to use it.
🐛 Bug fixes
@MapperConfignot passed to mapping method (#1933)
unmappedSourcePolicyset to ERROR leads to a nested Bean issue (#1881)
<ANY_UNMAPPED>not ignored when inverting Value mapping (#1936)
defaultExpressionnot being applied when source property not specified explicitly (#1966)
- Error mapping processor from Set to Array of Object (#2001)
- Wrong decorator class name used when Decorator class is nested inside mapper interface (#2021)
- MapStruct should work properly on the module path (#2060)
- "uses" entries ignored when used class is generated during annotation processing (#2056)
- Problems with compiling in Eclipse with the Lombok javaagent (#1159)
- NullPointer when accidentally using String source (#2077)
- Split reference guide source into an adoc file per chapter (#991)
- 📚 Documentation Update: jsr330/
- ➕ Add code-examples to Javadoc of
@InheritInverseConfigurationdoesn't pickup ignore mapping (#1983)
- 🛠 Various typo fixes
- Replace hickory:prism with the new MapStruct Tools Gem (#2011)
- 🏗 NullPointerException when building on OpenJDK 11 (#1675)
- 👷 Move CI from Travis to GitHub Actions (#2019)
- 💅 Update Checkstyle to 8.29 (#2016)
- ✅ Switch to JUnit Jupiter and do not use Toolchains for the integration tests (#1308 and PR #2013)
- ⚡️ Update tycho-compiler-jdt to 1.6.0 version (#1553)
- ✂ Remove plexus-container-default dependency (#1857)
- ♻️ Refactor
- ♻️ Refactor: make sure that init of Mapping happens inside bean mapping scope (#1845)
- ♻️ Refactor the creation of ForgedMethod into a builder or static method creation (#1088)
model.sourceshould reflect source only and not (intermediate) creation state (#1867)
- ♻️ Refactoring of
TargetReferences (common base class) (PR #1903)
- Simplify usage of inheritance of annotation fields in
- Various codebase changes by using more Java 8 features
- ⚠ Various codebase warning fixes (PRs: #1858, #1859, #1860, #1861, #1863, #1865, #1866, #1869, #1870, #1871, #1872)
- ✂ Remove
JaxbMapperfrom integration tests (#724) - Not needed anymore, since MapStruct can work without it. No changes for users
- ✂ Remove not used method "asCollectionOrMap" from
- ✂ Remove unused methods from class
- ♻️ Refactor class
- ✂ Remove unused parameters from classes
- ♻️ Refactoring class Type (#1914)
- 🔄 Change return type
- ✂ Remove unused constants in
- 🛠 Fix minor warnings with collection in package model and util (#1948)
- Simplify conditions in some classes (#1946)
- 👉 Use
- 🛠 Fix TODO items in integration tests (#1953)
- ➕ Add test case with properties with underscore verifying that it is working as expected (#2018)
Qualifiers should not qualify when no qualifier is found
Before when doing 2 step mappings MapStruct was forgetting the qualifiers and could select methods with other qualifiers. This is unexpected and has been changed so that qualifiers are always used.
✂ Removed Deprecated Enum mapping
🚀 Before this release it was possible to use
@Mappingfor mapping enums. This is no longer possible and
@ValueMappingshould be used before. There was a warning before, so if you don't have that in your build then you don't need to do anything.
🚀 We'd like to thank all the contributors who worked on this release!
fastjson 1.2.69 (June 01, 2020)
- 修复当时间为1970-01-01 08:00:00 时，TypeUtils.castToTimestamp 转换异常的问题
- 修复当@type为白名单是抛空指针的问题 #3109
- 修复EasyMock场景报NPE的问题 #3119
- 修复某些场景下反序列化enum报错的问题 #2065
- 修复JSONPath keySet不能之别Number/Date/UUID类型的问题
- 修复Feature.InitStringFieldAsEmpty启用时，某些场景结果不对的问题 #3050 #2387 📦 14. 支持中文package的类名序列化和反序列化