Awesome Elixir has a "changelog" section under all projects. You can find it next to the "Repo" button in the header. There are two features that make it unique.
- It is an aggregation of parsed "CHANGELOG.md" files and releases information from Github. This way, it is easier to see all changes in a single place and a uniform style.
- All changelogs are "emojified". This helps with identifying each change easier. Emojification is achieved by parsing each line and applying a specific emoji based on the first word or some other tokens.
The combination of the above two makes package changelogs on Awesome Elixir unique.
As you know, an example is worth a 1,000 words 🚀
dgraph 1.2.2 (March 19, 2020)
- Wrap errors thrown in posting/list.go for easier debugging. (#4880)
- 🖨 Print keys using hex encoding in error messages in list.go. (#4891)
- Do not include empty nodes in the export output. (#4896)
- 🛠 Fix error when lexing language list. (#4784)
- 📦 Properly initialize posting package in debug tool. (#4893)
- 🛠 Handle special characters in schema and type queries. Fixes #4933. (#4937)
- 🛠 Overwrite values for uid predicates. Fixes #4879. (#4883)
- 👍 Disable @* language queries when the predicate does not support langs. (#4881)
- 🛠 Fix bug in exporting types with reverse predicates. Fixes #4856. (#4857)
- 🚀 Do not skip over split keys. (Trying to skip over the split keys sometimes skips over keys belonging to a different split key. This is a fix just for this release as the actual fix requires changes to the data format.) (#4951)
- 🛠 Fix point-in-time Prometheus metrics. Fixes #4532. (#4948)
- Split lists in the bulk loader. (#4967)
- 👍 Allow remote MySQL server with dgraph migrate tool. Fixes #4707. (#4860)
- Enterprise features
Vault 1.3.4 (March 19, 2020)
- 🛠 A vulnerability was identified in Vault and Vault Enterprise such that, under certain circumstances, an Entity's Group membership may inadvertently include Groups the Entity no longer has permissions to. This vulnerability, CVE-2020-10660, affects Vault and Vault Enterprise versions 0.9.0 and newer, and is fixed in 1.3.4.
- 🛠 A vulnerability was identified in Vault Enterprise such that, under certain circumstances, existing nested-path policies may give access to Namespaces created after-the-fact. This vulnerability, CVE-2020-10661, affects Vault Enterprise versions 0.11 and newer, and is fixed in 1.3.4.
prometheus 2.17.0-rc.2 (March 18, 2020)
🚀 This release implements isolation in TSDB. API queries and recording rules are
👀 guaranteed to only see full scrapes and full recording rules. This comes with a
certain overhead in resource usage. Depending on the situation, there might be
🚤 some increase in memory usage, CPU usage, or query latency.
- 👍 [FEATURE] TSDB: Support isolation #6841
- [ENHANCEMENT] PromQL: Allow more keywords as metric names #6933
- 💻 [ENHANCEMENT] React UI: Add normalization of localhost URLs in targets page #6794
- [ENHANCEMENT] Remote read: Read from remote storage concurrently #6770
- [ENHANCEMENT] Rules: Mark deleted rule series as stale after a reload #6745
- 🌲 [ENHANCEMENT] Scrape: Log scrape append failures as debug rather than warn #6852
- 🐎 [ENHANCEMENT] TSDB: Improve query performance for queries that partially hit the head #6676
- [ENHANCEMENT] Consul SD: Expose service health as meta label #5313
- [ENHANCEMENT] EC2 SD: Expose EC2 instance lifecycle as meta label #6914
- [ENHANCEMENT] Kubernetes SD: Expose service type as meta label for K8s service role #6684
- [ENHANCEMENT] Kubernetes SD: Expose label_selector and field_selector #6807
- [ENHANCEMENT] Openstack SD: Expose hypervisor id as meta label #6962
- 🛠 [BUGFIX] PromQL: Do not escape HTML-like chars in query log #6834 #6795
- 🛠 [BUGFIX] React UI: Fix data table matrix values #6896
- 🛠 [BUGFIX] React UI: Fix new targets page not loading when using non-ASCII characters #6892
- 🛠 [BUGFIX] Scrape: Prevent removal of metric names upon relabeling #6891
- 🛠 [BUGFIX] Scrape: Fix 'superfluous response.WriteHeader call' errors when scrape fails under some circonstances #6986