SPARQL.ex v0.3.6 Release NotesRelease Date: 2020-09-21 // over 2 years ago
- The JSON query result decoder didn't recognize the datatype of literals when the JSON
value object was
"type" : "literal". Only for those with
"datatype"field was interpreted.
- Not all IRI values in CSV results were recognized as IRIs. Values starting with the most common URI schemes (http/https, urn, ftp, file, ldap, mailto, geo, data) are now recognized correctly.
- The JSON query result decoder didn't recognize the datatype of literals when the JSON value object was
Previous changes from v0.3.5
- ⬆️ Upgrade to RDF.ex 0.8. With that Elixir versions < 1.8 are no longer supported.
- the SPARQL extension function registry is now implemented with the ProtocolEx library,
improving the performance of queries using SPARQL extension functions (including the
builtin casting functions); unfortunately this means the
SPARQL.ExtensionFunction.Registry.get_all/0function to get all registered extension functions can no longer be supported