mmath alternatives and similar packages
Based on the "Algorithms and Data structures" category
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of mmath or a related project?
A library for performaing math on number 'arrays' in binaries.
Most functions include a _r version to be used after a number array was 'ralized' (as in missing values were filled)
This branch is work in progress to add decimal floating point support.
- We need to agree on final number encoding, potentialy using type part for exponent
- Add reading and writing decimal to/from a bitstring
- Add quick test coverage for decimal lists
- Ensure proper decimal algebra be c level unit tests
- I am still experiencing some broken result from operation on 2 decimals with different exponent
- Check performance and maybe add some optimisations