Phoenix Trello alternatives and similar packages
Based on the "Applications" category.
Alternatively, view Phoenix Trello alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of Phoenix Trello or a related project?
- Intro and selected stack
- Phoenix Framework project setup
- The User model and JWT auth
- Front-end for sign up with React and Redux
- Database seeding and sign in controller
- Front-end authentication with React and Redux
- Setting up sockets and channels
- Listing and creating new boards
- Adding board members
- Tracking connected board members
- Adding lists and cards
- Deploying our application on Heroku
You need to have Elixir v1.3 and PostgreSQL installed.
To start your Phoenix Trello app:
- Install dependencies with
- Ensure webpack is installed. ie:
npm install -g webpack
- Install npm packages with
- Create and migrate your database with
mix ecto.create && mix ecto.migrate
- Run seeds to create demo user with
mix run priv/repo/seeds.exs
- Start Phoenix endpoint with
Now you can visit
localhost:4000 from your browser.
- Install ChromeDriver with
npm install -g chromedriver
- Run ChromeDriver in a new terminal window with
- Run tests with
If you don't want to run integration tests just run
mix test --exclude integration.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the Phoenix Trello README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.