RDF.ex alternatives and similar packages
Based on the "Frameworks" category.
Alternatively, view RDF.ex alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
phoenix10.0 9.7 RDF.ex VS phoenixPeace of mind from prototype to production
kitto9.4 1.5 RDF.ex VS kittoKitto is a framework for interactive dashboards written in Elixir
RIG9.1 0.0 RDF.ex VS RIGCreate low-latency, interactive user experiences for stateless microservices.
trot8.6 0.0 RDF.ex VS trotAn Elixir web micro-framework.
sugar8.6 0.0 RDF.ex VS sugarModular web framework for Elixir
Opus8.3 0.0 RDF.ex VS OpusA framework for pluggable business logic components
rackla8.0 0.0 RDF.ex VS racklaOpen Source API Gateway in Elixir
placid7.5 0.0 RDF.ex VS placidA REST toolkit for building highly-scalable and fault-tolerant HTTP APIs with Elixir
relax7.0 0.0 RDF.ex VS relaxSimple Elixir implementation of a jsonapi.org server.
nitro6.9 3.7 RDF.ex VS nitro🔥 NITRO: Nitrogen Web Framework RFC 6455
rest6.7 0.0 RDF.ex VS rest☕ REST: RFC-2616 Framework
exelli2.8 0.0 RDF.ex VS exelliElli elixir wrapper with some sugar sytnax goodies.
FlowbiteAn open-source UI component library built with Tailwind CSS and compatible with Phoenix/Elixir.
Access the most powerful time series database as a service
Do you think we are missing an alternative of RDF.ex or a related project?
An implementation of the RDF data model in Elixir.
The API documentation can be found here. For a guide and more information about RDF.ex and it's related projects, go to https://rdf-elixir.dev.
- fully compatible with the RDF 1.1 specification
- in-memory data structures for RDF descriptions, RDF graphs and RDF datasets
- basic graph pattern matching against the in-memory data structures with streaming-support
- execute SPARQL queries against the in-memory data structures via the SPARQL.ex package or against any SPARQL endpoint via the SPARQL.Client package
- RDF vocabularies as Elixir modules for safe, i.e. compile-time checked and concise usage of IRIs
- most of the important XML schema datatypes for RDF literals
- define custom datatypes for RDF literals, incl. as derivations of XSD datatypes via facets
- sigils for the most common types of nodes, i.e. IRIs, literals, blank nodes and lists
- a description DSL resembling Turtle in Elixir
- implementations for the N-Triples, N-Quads and Turtle serialization formats; JSON-LD is implemented in the separate JSON-LD.ex package
- validate data against ShEx schemas via the ShEx.ex package
There's still much to do for a complete RDF ecosystem for Elixir, which means there are plenty of opportunities for you to contribute. Here are some suggestions:
- more serialization formats, like RDFa, RDF-XML, N3, CSVW, HDT etc.
- more XSD datatypes
- improve documentation
see [CONTRIBUTING](CONTRIBUTING.md) for details.
Consulting and Partnership
If you need help with your Elixir and Linked Data projects, just contact [email protected] or visit https://www.cokron.com/kontakt
License and Copyright
(c) 2017-2020 Marcel Otto. MIT Licensed, see [LICENSE](LICENSE.md) for details.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the RDF.ex README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.