RDF.ex alternatives and similar packages
Based on the "Frameworks" category.
Alternatively, view RDF.ex alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
9.1 6.6 RDF.ex VS RIGCreate low-latency, interactive user experiences for stateless microservices.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of RDF.ex or a related project?
An implementation of the RDF data model in Elixir.
- fully compatible with the RDF 1.1 specification
- in-memory data structures for RDF descriptions, RDF graphs and RDF datasets
- basic graph pattern matching against the in-memory data structures with streaming-support
- execute SPARQL queries against the in-memory data structures via the SPARQL.ex package or against any SPARQL endpoint via the SPARQL.Client package
- RDF vocabularies as Elixir modules for safe, i.e. compile-time checked and concise usage of IRIs
- most of the important XML schema datatypes for RDF literals
- define custom datatypes for RDF literals, incl. as derivations of XSD datatypes via facets
- sigils for the most common types of nodes, i.e. IRIs, literals, blank nodes and lists
- a description DSL resembling Turtle in Elixir
- implementations for the N-Triples, N-Quads and Turtle serialization formats; JSON-LD is implemented in the separate JSON-LD.ex package
- validate data against ShEx schemas via the ShEx.ex package
There's still much to do for a complete RDF ecosystem for Elixir, which means there are plenty of opportunities for you to contribute. Here are some suggestions:
- more serialization formats, like RDFa, RDF-XML, N3, CSVW, HDT etc.
- more XSD datatypes
- improve documentation
see [CONTRIBUTING](CONTRIBUTING.md) for details.
Consulting and Partnership
License and Copyright
(c) 2017-2020 Marcel Otto. MIT Licensed, see [LICENSE](LICENSE.md) for details.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the RDF.ex README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.